Technology was the name of the game at B&Y for the MyChart campaign. A “techy” look and feel helped relay the message about this incredible resource that allows patients to take an active role in their healthcare experience. MyChart lets patients view their health summary, request prescription refills and appointments, access test results and more – all from the comfort of their computer, tablet or smartphone. B&Y was able to successfully relay the benefits of this great new tool, encouraging existing Parkview patients to contact their physician’s office and activate MyChart for easy access to their healthcare story.
- Promote MyChart from all angles (through TV, radio, print ads, billboards, online ads, Facebook ads & smartlites)
- Use informative marketing pieces to educate the community about how they can use this system for convenient connection to their healthcare
- Use “techy” graphics and animation in the TV spot to visually illustrate and simplify the complexity of MyChart’s abilities
- Promote MyChart through messaging that focuses on Parkview making healthcare a seamless experience for each patient
- A campaign that speaks to the consumer about what this system can do for THEM
- A creative, modern look and feel that seamlessly combines technology with an easy-to understand message
- The number of people interested in signing up for MyChart increased exponentially after the launch of the campaign