I Hear White
Boyden & Youngblutt
Every year, B&Y dedicates our holiday card to a local cause or charity we feel passionate about. This year, we chose to put our efforts into raising awareness of two centers that help emotionally troubled children. To highlight the cause, we created a multi-media campaign that combines a traditional card with a heart-wrenching video. People who received the card simply scanned the QR code or entered the web address, placed their smartphone over the child’s mouth, and hit “play.” The video of the child telling his story made the card come to life and helped us remember that not all holiday sounds are full of joy.
crossroad | fort wayne, in
- Helps children who are emotionally trouble because of a mental disorder or abuse
- Gives them the therapy and life skills needed to be valuable adults
- Offers a safe environment for children to live and attend school
- Teaches these children how to value themselves and others
my friend’s house | franklin, tn
- Provides a safe place for kids to go when they can’t go home
- Helps at risk youth learn to make good choices and develop positive attributes
- Provides comprehensive treatment and counseling
- Works to boost self-esteem and confidence.