When Parkview decided to take a new approach to healthcare that focuses on the well-being of each person as a whole, B&Y was challenged to create a campaign to engage the community in this new direction. We started by brainstorming what we wanted the audience to get out of the message, and the answer was clear: we wanted them to take action and get inspired to be healthy. We wanted to show them how one small change can make a big impact on overall well-being of mind, body, spirit and community.
- The GO Campaign was created to inspire people to get going on the path to better health
- Bright colors and fun visuals create a simple concept that is unintimidating to any person making a healthy change
- A TV spot, radio commercial, online ads, outdoor ads, print ads and a microsite provide vital information to the community about the GO Campaign and how to get involved
- The GO Challenge inspires people with monthly challenges designed to help get them healthy in a fun and interactive way
- The audience learned the different ways they can make a healthy change in their lives, spreading Parkview’s mission of improving the community’s well-being
- By creating a realistic goal for any member of the community, we are able to reach a large number of people with our action-inducing message
- Parkview is thrilled to have a message that inspires their patients to be & stay healthy
Only six out of ten marketers think that their company’s brand is well aligned with the strategic direction of their organization.
Consistent brand presentation across all platforms increases revenues by up to 23%.