Boyden & Youngblutt
When it comes to out-of-home advertising, sometimes an example is a great way to get the creative juices flowing. That was exactly what we hoped to accomplish with this Einstein mirror cling — to show our clients that out-of-home advertising can be used as a powerful, creative tool. The goal was to help our clients see what something like this could do for them in a public setting and inspire them to use a piece like this to create a buzz in the community.
- Create mirror clings at B&Y that clients can see and interact with
- Use attention-grabbing imagery and a fun message to inspire clients and B&Y team members to think outside the box
- When you step up to the mirror, you can put your face where Einstein’s would go and see what you would look like as a “creative genius”
- Gave clients an “a-ha moment” of the endless possibilities of out-of-home advertising
- Became a quirky way to “practice what we preach” to our clients about creativity