Right now, Americans trust their local health systems for information more than any other source. Your organization can address consumer needs by utilizing your employees, being a regional leader and resource for local businesses, and prioritizing hopeful messaging. Download our free PDF and learn how your health system can lead and succeed through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our newest white paper explains how the following strategies help your health system through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Utilize your CEO and Chief Medical Officer to share scientific information with the public
- Share your brand's key messaging through your frontline employees
- Continue regional leadership in the current chaotic communications climate
- Become a resource for local businesses by equipping them with safety protocols and public health information
- Prioritize hopeful messaging such as stories of recovered patients and frontline heroes