For their new digital campaign, orthopedic powerhouse Zimmer Biomet had a lot they wanted to accomplish: build brand awareness, block competitive threats and reach prospective patients throughout the continuum of care. To accomplish that, we took an approach that hadn’t been done before in the joint care industry — focusing on non-surgical options in addition to the typical surgical options. Through our market research, we knew this would be a solid strategy to get patients to see a doctor sooner and improve outcomes. The resulting “Nickname” campaign used this unique approach, as well as fun characters and bright colors, to entice the audience into learning how Zimmer Biomet could help them get back to the things they love.
• Showcased the fact that Zimmer Biomet offers surgical and non-surgical treatment options to reach patients at every stage of joint pain (and those apprehensive about joint replacement surgery)
• Used Google AdWords (both search and display channels) for a conversion rate that exceeded expectations, demonstrating strong potential for future lead generation and capture campaigns
• Fun personas were created for our characters to give the campaign life and help the audience picture themselves getting back totheir favorite activities and hobbies
• Realized a conversion rate average of 4.1% on Google AdWords; by optimizing and refining the campaign, the conversion rate peaked at 7.5%
• Search marketing click-through rate (CTR) average for the flight was 3.26% (projected to be 2.5%)
• The display marketing CTR average was 0.18% (projected to be 0.05%)
• The CTR for the native display campaigns was 0.13% (projected to be 0.05%)