don’t text & drive
facebook ad CAMPAIGN
With almost 89,000 fans, we already know that the Don’t Text and Drive Facebook page is a huge success. But, how can we get the word out about this life-saving message even more effectively? At B&Y, we decided to set our sights on a goal to do just that – hit 100,000 fans by the end of the year (2012).
On November 28, we began a Facebook campaign that we believed would significantly grow the number of page likes. By using a combination of creative writing and highly targeted content, we were able to not only reach our goal of 100,000 fans, but go far beyond it. In just 7 days, the number of fans went from 89,271 to 101,700. That’s a growth of 12,429 new fans in just one week. And, to sweeten the pot a little more, as of January 8, 2013, the Don’t Text and Drive Facebook page has an incredible 133,757 – a grand total of 44,757 new fans in just six weeks. What a victory!
- Increase fan base for awareness and ongoing communication
- Establish a high fan retention by using quality content
- Create a highly targeted campaign using advertising to attract relevant fans
- Utilize a blend of incentivized and non-incentivized performance media
- Utilize CPM and CPC ads to support the overall goal
- 12,429 new fans in just seven days
- 28,335 new fans in two weeks
- 44,757 new fans in six weeks