Boyden & Youngblutt
Isn’t the holiday season all about giving back? That’s why we dedicate our holiday card each year to a local cause. This year, we put our focus on something we all take for granted: having a safe place to lay our heads at night. Unfortunately, kids all over our communities don’t have an adequate bed to sleep on. Without the rest they need, these children can’t concentrate in school and, ultimately, must give up their dreams for the future. Our adorable package was sent out to friends, clients and partners, complete with a miniature pillow (that doubles as an ornament) and a reminder that not all kids have the luxury of following their dreams.
beds4kids (a program by the mustard seed furniture bank)
• Provides children ages 2–17 with the items they need for a good night’s sleep
• New foundations, mattresses and pillows
• Gently used bed frames, blankets and sheets
• Has provided a new mattress, foundation and pillow, along with a set of sheets and a blanket, to over 7,235 children
• Hopes a new bed and all the trimmings will help children get the rest they need to be healthy, pursue their educational goals and become leaders of our community
Want to donate? Visit mustardseedfortwayne.com/beds4kids.