boyden & youngblutt
thread of hope
At B&Y, we like to celebrate the holiday season by helping those who are less fortunate than ourselves. That means dedicating our holiday card to a local cause or charity that we care about. This year, we’re raising awareness for people across the globe who can’t afford a simple pair of shoes. Heart-wrenching copy and compelling photos help tell the story of the hardships these people are faced with every day of the year. Bright red laces represent the thread of hope that a single pair of shoes can offer to those in need.
- Print Collateral
soles4souls | nashville, tn
- Collects and distributes shoes and clothing to disadvantaged people in the U.S. and across the world to:
- Allow children to attend school
- Allow adults to get a job to provide for their families
- Prevent diseases that are caused by being barefoot in unsanitary conditions
- Help the homeless population in the U.S.
- Provides shoes and clothing to those in need during times of disaster
- Allows people to start small businesses selling shoes to help lift themselves out of poverty
- Helps keep shoes and clothing out of landfills by using them to provide opportunities to thousands of entrepreneur