Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Fort Wayne, Indiana, Area
B&Y is seeking a full-time seasoned account service team member with 3+ years of advertising, marketing and branding experience. Agency experience and/or experience managing multiple internal brands or services is a plus.
The account executive will be responsible for day-to-day communication with multiple client accounts. He/she must be able to translate those conversations into actionable project strategies by working with various inter-agency departments. Providing clear input and feedback to creative directors, designers, copywriters, videographers, motion graphics artists and media planners will be instrumental to ensuring high-quality, strategic deliverables.
B&Y is looking for someone who thrives in a team environment yet is comfortable crafting the first iteration of a strategic plan on their own. Someone who is a problem solver, has an eye for detail and never misses a deadline. Someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions or make decisions.
Job responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
• Handling day-to-day activities and communications for assigned clients, and leading recurring client status meetings
• Writing detailed project briefs and leading project input meetings
• Keeping a pulse on the progress of clients’ projects and coordinating new work through production/ traffic manager
• Coordinating project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
• Checking and approving all client deliverables and coordinating client approval of same
• Effectively presenting agency work and proposals to clients
• Overseeing execution of in-market campaigns
• Reviewing project billing and assisting in preparing client invoices
• Forecasting upcoming client work on a monthly basis to help predict resource needs
• Actively seeking additional projects/new business from client contacts
Required skills and experience:
• 3+ years of advertising, marketing and branding experience
• Effective written, email, telephone and in-person communication
• Strategic planning
• Multi-channel marketing
• Brand development
• Project management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
• Familiarity with Workamajig is a plus, but not required
Does this sound like you? To apply, please email your resume and any other relevant materials to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch!